Sekhmet Circle: Illustration and Sequential Art

Creators of Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Horror, Comedy, Gothic and Romantic themes, Manga, Comics, Illustration

Monday, May 01, 2006

Introduction - Take Two!

Hey Tintin! Sounds like a great idea! (I wasn't sure if you wanted me to have my introduction as a comment or post, but I figured I'd mix them together...)

Anyway... Hello! I'm Candice!

Currently interning for 4Kids Entertainment in the graphic design department as well as working part-time at a frame shop. I graduated from SVA as an animation major, but looking to enter the manga industry instead.

As for projects, on the personal side, I'm working on completely changing my portfolio to suit manga instead of animation, including my website...business wise, well I'll hold off on that for now. :)

Looking forward to working with everyone and definitely to meeting new people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home