Sekhmet Circle: Illustration and Sequential Art

Creators of Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Horror, Comedy, Gothic and Romantic themes, Manga, Comics, Illustration

Monday, May 01, 2006

Introductions

Hey Guys,

This is just an informal blog for our group. I wanted to start a loose comics group like Estrigious, where we can help each other network for comics & illustration jobs, information and events, and project some kind of unified image. More power in numbers right? We're not even a formalized studio- although if that works out I'd live to make Sekhmet into a business- but right now just a circle of people who love similar things:

Feminist, manga, fantasy, dark fantasy, horrror, Romance (as in the period), Gothic themes

On this blog we can talk about the projects we're working on, possible jobs and venues, and just life in general.

Right now our lineup is

Eve Grandt
Alice Meichi Li
Candice Chow
Tintin Pantoja


I'm hoping we grow eventually.

Would you care to say a little about yourselves and what you're working on right now?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice Meichi said...

Hi, I'm Alice.. I'm working on finally getting out of SVA at the moment. Graduation is on May 10th, and I'm pretty much trying to get started up in editorial illustration so I'm focusing on refining my portfolio first.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home