Sekhmet Circle: Illustration and Sequential Art

Creators of Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Horror, Comedy, Gothic and Romantic themes, Manga, Comics, Illustration

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Me

I am me! Most of you know who I am, and if you don't, you just don't know what your missing! Anyway, my main website's www.bloodandtheartofbaking.com. There you'll find the End City comics that I have trouble finding time to update these days. Still, if you like tales of intrigue, lesbians, demons, vampires, baking, thieves, pirates, and sometimes other stuff, enjoy! And if you don't, why the hell not? Anyway, u can find a lot of my newer illustration on my DA account at evelartgir.deviantart.com. Enjoy! :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Jiyu said...

=D hey I didn't know you had another dA account for your illustrations!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home